WHAT WE ACCEPT
We accept all fashion items like clothes, shoes and bags from high-end, street and luxury brands which range from Topshop, ZARA to Versace.
Things we can accept:
- Women’s tops and bottoms with a retail value of RM100 and above
- Women’s dresses with retail value RM150 and above
- Bags with a retail value of RM700 and above
- Traditional wear with retail value of RM250 and above
- Good condition and washed used branded fashion items
- New branded fashion items
- Check the list of brands with us at +601116499576
- Outerwear from the last 2 years with retail prices above RM300
Things we cannot accept:
- Luggages, accessories and scarves
- Outdated designs and styles
- Defective fashion items like broken zip, tear and badly worn pieces
- Stained, dirty and dusty fashion items pieces
- Discoloured fashion items
- Shoes with used soles and ruined leather (We cannot accept Aldo SHOES)
- Unbranded fashion items
- Lingerie, singlets, socks, underwear, swimwear and sportswear
- Work shirts with ruffles
- Women's T-shirts
- Graphic T-Shirts
- Children’s clothes
- Free pickup is only available around Klang Valley and with a minimum of 15 items
- The maximum number of items to be sent in the at one time is 60.
- The consignor must label each bag of items with his/her name and phone number
- If the consignor is sending traditional clothes like Baju Kurung, Kebarong, Kebaya, Abaya, Jubah, she/he has to list the retail prices and type of materials
- PU Leather items can only be listed for 30 days
- RM200 fine will be imposed for dirty and dusty clothes.
- RM500 fine will be imposed for fake labels.
- After the items have been picked up, our product team member will give an estimate of earnings for each item within 14 working days or lesser. After receiving the quotes the consigner will have 48 hours to accept or decline the earnings. If the quotes are not attended too, all quotes are automatically accepted.
- All items which do not meet Sellez's guidelines or/and declined for sale by you must be self-collected at our boutique within 7 working days between Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm after being notified by our product officer. If the items have not been collected within the duration stated, RM5 penalty fee will be charged for each day after the 14th day of notification.
- Consignors with less than 30% rejection rate will receive FREE return arrangements. Otherwise, such service will cost RM100. Consignors can mandate Sellez to send the rejected items for donation.
- Sellez.co has a minimum commission of RM20 per item, and a RM5 advertising fee for every item sold. In quote page, all earnings listed has deducted all costs. Once quotes have been accepted, consignors will receive an email with the agreed listings.
- RM60 fee will be charged if a consigner decides to collect all listed items before 30 days of listing.
- For the collection of listed items, 2 weeks of advanced notice is needed. If delivery is requested, a fee will be born by the consigner.